Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Quickie with Daddy

Had a lebanese daddy come over last night. He was rock hard and ready to play as he stripped down. I got on all fours and began to hungrily inhale his beautiful thick 7 inch dick, nose buried in his musky pubes, taking in that natural poppers. While I got high on his dick he lubed up my pussy and began to work his fingers in slowly. You could tell he had grown up fingering more than just manhole, he worked his digits into me so smoothly my pussy just purred for more.

Withdrawing his dick he positioned himself behind me, waited for me to take a hit of poppers and then just in one slow but smooth and uninterrupted motion bottomed out inside of me. I felt my cock twitch in my white jockstrap.

this was going to be a quickie for the both of us.

He withdrew slowly, letting the sensation of my hairy hole on his cockhead and pushed in all the way back, pulled out again and pushed it again. I was glad I had smoked up some weed. Flipping me on my back, he raised my legs up and spread them and planted his lips on mine as he jackhammered into me making me jizz all over my hairy chest. Seeing me cum he gave me two good thrusts and held very still as he emptied his balls inside of me.

He withdraw and planted his lips on my pussy and darted his tongue all over the hole until it began to give back the gift he gave me. After 5 minutes of his oral administrations, my hole was just about as clean as when he came over.

I suddenly hungered for big black dick.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm, I'd love to stick my black dick in you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm fuck, i bet it would look so good going into my brown furry hole with cum smeared all over it.

    ReplyDelete