Saturday, February 12, 2011

Slam, Dunk

Met up with a totally hot tall white guy who was toned and had tattoos all over his legs. which was odd cos i never met a guy who had tattoos all over his legs and nothing on his upper body. Anyway, he comes over, we swap spit, but he has me flipped on my back, my jockstrapped hole exposed and hes munching away on it. pushing his tongue out to get a taste of the inside. He lines up his 7 inch white perfectly straight cut cock and presses in just using his precum as lube. i hit the poppers. we go at it for a few minutes and he's soon filling me up with his 19 yo jizz.

after he leaves i take out my butt plug and push it into my ass and fuck myself a bit with it till I cum all over my chest. I leave the buttplug in and go to sleep.

2 comments:

  1. I'm a 27 year old aggresivetop with a 9inch dirty mother fucker who will fuck the shit out of u here is my pic on facebook Marc Rene Desjardins or email me ur number mdesjardins@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looked at his profile. You should totally fuck him. ;) and post videos.

    ReplyDelete