Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Muscle Beur!

... or getting my hairy cunt plowed by a muscular Algerian top.

Got my hairy hole worked open by an algerian top. He's friends with one of my moroccan exes. The one who bred me with his friends in the next room while taking shots of vodka from my ass... yeah we were that drunk. Anyways, back to the algerian. I see him online , hes fucking hot. He doesn't have a face picture but I remember seeing his profile a long time ago (before he got his current boyfriend) and I'd remember that cock and torso anywhere.

I msg him: Hey how are you doing?
Him: horny and I want to unload. Heard your pussy is sweet.
Me: So I'm told. When was the last time?
Him: last night. My boyfriend.

Nothing gets my cunt on fire than a taken man wanting to fuck me.

Me: I want you to fuck me like I'm your boyfriend.
Him: My boyfriend is vers. He is never a bitch enough for me.
Me: Fuck me like your bitch boyfriend.

He comes over. As soon as he gets in he plants a hot kiss on my lips, as I roam his hard body. He's lean but built and furry as fuck. And deliciously tanned. As we begin to rip his clothes off (I was wearing just a jockstrap) I realize I'm in for a treat. He has a delicious body. 5'11 im guessing 170 lean muscle and a real 7" cut dick.

We climb into bed and i begin to slobber on his dick while he slaps me around.

"you like that don't you bitch."
"mmmm hmmmmm."
SMACK
"say it!"
"I love it sir"
"good boy"

He reaches around and begins to finger my hole--slowly working some spit in. I know I'm going to need lube for this fuck so I grab some but he smacks away my hand. He pins me on my stomach and begins to eat my hole, moaning like its his first meal ever.

"Your cunt is so sweet"
"thanks" My dick is sticking to the jockstrap, precum leaking. He turns me on my back, lifts my legs up, and gives me poppers. I take a hit.

"one more!"
"yessir"

Spitting on his cock, he begins to push it in me raw. I'm in heat and moaning. His cock burns but he's such a stud its just getting me riled up. I LOVE ARAB FUCKS. He works it in slowly, his precum doing my pussy a lot of good, he makes me take another hit of poppers and then starts to plow away, punching my prostrate with his perfect penis. Before I know it I shoot a load.

"oh fuck!"
"don't worry bitch, your cunt im not done with"

He fucks it for another minute before I cum again. WHAT THE FUCK. its so rare it happens but amazing. He seems me thrash around in an orgasm and he pulls my jockstrap off and sees my cock leaking cum. He drives in deep, holds it there and grunts, his eyes rolling in the back of his head as his body pushes him in deeper...

I can feel him knocking me up.

He keeps his cock in me and cuddles me. He tells me he wanted to fuck me since he first saw me. I ask him how he liked my pussy. He pulls out and begins to eat it.

No comments:

Post a Comment