Friday, August 13, 2010

Surprise Surprise!

What's hotter than a hot musclebear daddy plowing a boy. Finding out he has a musclecub latino boyfriend my age with a beer can dick who needs to bred bad cos hes otherwise a bottom in his relationship.

I bottomed first for the musclebear, he came in me pretty fast. wrapped unfortunately but I don't dictate the terms for guys in relationships. I didnt have any complaints except for the fact I was worried if we ended too early I'd have to cab home instead of sleeping over (subway closed down). I needn't have worried. His boyfriend decided to show me how much of a top he could be and hot damn, definitely one of the best tops ive ever had. which is odd cos:

1. he's 25, most good tops in my experience tended to be older.
2. he's a vers/bottom.

then again being vers/bottom makes sense. he knows what makes a booty go "uunh"

He slid in me with a bit of prodding and I immediately felt that particular sensation when you take a nice thick dick---that feeling of fullness that you know you'll miss after. He began with me bent over onto the couch, taking it from behind, then i sat on him on the couch, then i rode him like a cowboy on the floor, then he had me flat on the floor on my stomach. His boyfriend admittedly had gotten bored somewhere between the couch and the floor and gone to sleep. Now I've had a few threesomes in my day and in a few admittedly one partner might have felt left out or slightly bored but I've never been in a 3some where one of the guys in the couple felt comfortable enough to just go to bed while his partner played with me. Wow they must be real secure.

When I was on my stomach on the hard wooden floor (things you put up for some hard wood in you) we began to talk dirty.

"your ass is so warm, i miss fucking."
"glad to be of service."
"Its so hairy your pussy."
"mmmmmm"
"can I tease it with my cock...?"
"Sure, I mean, you're already doing more than just teasing it."
"No, I meant really tease it."

Suddenly I got it.

"sure." Like I said I don't dictate the terms of how a couple plays.

He pulled out for a second, and then felt that delicious soft skin rub against my entrance. Fuck a raw dick feels better.

"Have you done this before?" he asked me in my ear.
"Yeah."
"Often?"
"Enough" He paused for a moment and considered my response. "Look don't worry we can play with a con..." He didnt give me a chance to finish the word as he just slid back into me and just moaned and began to pound away hard.

"Fuck! fuck! fuck!" I knew he was cumming in me. Filling me with his hot latino beefy seed.

As we lay in the afterglow of our sweaty session he kissed me on my cheek and pulled out.

"Thank you, I needed that." I nodded. "come to bed." I followed him and climbed into bed with him and his bf, and his load in me.

Middle of the night he woke up again and this time he just silently mounted me bare. I worried cos his boyfriend was a foot away on the same bed. He poured some poppers on a dirty sock and put it in my face and muffled my mouth with it as he held it in place. With his other hand he guided his cock into me again. It didn't need much work, I was still slick but ridiculously sore. You know when you can feel yourself torn up inside. I was that from our fuck a few hours earlier. Slowly and silently he humped me till he held very still, just shivering, unloading in me again. He pulled out and kissed me on my lips.

He whispered in my ear, "we have one rule. We never fuck the same guy again. I couldn't pass up my only opportunity to breed you."

3 comments:

  1. I know that feeling exactly. My b/f and I are that comfortable together—and all ending up in bed together is a nice finish. I hate that one-time-only rule!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah that rule is such a pain in the ass im not going to lie. good for u guys being comfortable enough to fuck separately during a threesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hot...love getting mounted in the middle of the night without any communication other then a fat cockhead probing between my asscheeks searching for my hole...then rolling onto my stomach and serving up warm hole to fuck to an ass-hungry top...hot story!

    ReplyDelete